Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Memories from the crypt

I found some of my old work, mainly written between 1995 and 1996 so I'm sharing what I've found:


Still I Wish:

I wish that this was a bad dream, a nightmare, anything unreal, but it is true and it is real...
I hope that we will overcome this and get together again as best friends, but I know it won't happen, I feel it, I feel that we will never became like we were before...
I don't know whose fault is this, maybe it's nobody's fault, maybe it just happened, I don't know...
Still I can't believe it happened, still I wish it's a hypothetical situation made by my imagination...
I can't explain my feelings in words, it looks like a hypothetical withdrawal from heaven to hell, it looks like a transition from joy to suffer...
Still I wish... Still I hope...




The Game:

The game is too hard for me...
I don't know what to do        don't know what to say
don't know where to go        don't know how to play
I want to leave you        but I know I have to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment